We are pleased to introduce you our new product - tool for Combustion Analysis RPA-C.
Derived from a custom project for one of our customers, it is intended for use for analysis of combustion problems in a variety of applications, including (but not limited to) automotive and energy industries.
It features an intuitive, user-friendly graphical interface and provides a scripting utility for solving custom problems.
List of features includes:
- Robust, proven and industry-accepted Gibbs free energy minimization approach to obtain the combustion composition and thermpdynamic properties
- Calculation of properties of initial mixture:
- exploded formula
- equivalence ratio
- Calculation of combastion properties:
- properties of whole mixture with possible condensed fraction
- properties of gas mixture only
- Obtaining the combustion products
- Calculation of Heat of Explosion (HEX):
- Exact method
- Inert diluent (Ar) method
- Automatic adjustment of HEX solver in case of failure of exact calculation:
- Interpolation of results obtained using Exact Method to get the result around the point of failure
- Omitting products from reaction in Inert diluent method
- Scripting module to solve user's own problems, extending standard capabilities of the program
- Expandable thermodynamic data library mainly based on NASA Glenn thermodynamic database includes data for numerous combustion product species, as well as data for such propellant components
- Built-in species database editor: the users can incorporate into the thermodynamic data library his/her own chemical species, or species obtained from third parties
- Tool for importing components from PROPEP or NASA CEA2 species databases
- Multi-platform graphical user interface for Microsoft® Windows™ and Linux (both x86 and x86-64)
- Results output in SI or U.S. customary units
- Supported units for input data:
- mass flux:
- Output of results to Plain Text or HTML format
- Output of results to PDF or ODF format
- Printing results of analysis
A trial version of the program is available for download from this site.
A full-featured version is available to registered users.